SWIPEBY with AI is integrated with Toast and Square Systems
Along with AI-driven features such as upselling and cross-selling, review comments replies and analysis and remarketing, businesses can now incorporate SWIPEBY custom online ordering, curbside pickup, delivery and other valuable features with their Square and Toast systems.
“Many businesses want to add powerful AI-driven features but need them to be integrated with their POS. SWIPEBY’s integration with Square and Toast answers that need, so restaurants and retailers can seamlessly add a new dimension to their customers’ experiences,” said Carl Turner, SWIPEBY’s CEO and founder. “Now, AI and off-premises options can be fully integrated into the Toast and Square platforms so businesses can have one view in a very simple, easy-to-use fashion.”
Benefits of the SWIPEBY integration include:
- AI Upselling and Cross-selling – SWIPEBY Edda uses multiple data points to offer specific suggestions for each customer throughout the ordering experience.
- AI Review Consultant – building upon the 5-star review management system, the Review Consultant keeps track of all new public reviews and crafts an appropriate response using business data.
- AI Deep Reviews Insights is a monthly AI-driven report that provides an analysis of public reviews and an easily digestible summary from vast amounts of public data.
- AI Remarketing significantly upgrades SWIPEBY’s past remarketing engine by using AI to plan and write unique emails for each customer every time.
- Customizable geofencing and arrival notifications – businesses use SWIPEBY tech to “draw” an area that triggers staff and customer messages for a seamless interaction.
- Automated tools to drive new and return business – from Google Business clean up to a 5-Star review management system, SWIPEBY gives restaurants and retailers that use Square and Toast various ways to increase business.
- Custom branded ordering – businesses can manage online orders in one place by integrating SWIPEBY’s online ordering directly into their POS. They own the customer and sales data and have access to it at any time via their SWIPEBY dashboard.
“The efficiency and seamlessness that SWIPEBY provides operators using Toast and Square when it comes to features that drive new and repeat business is unmatched in the industry,” Turner concluded. “Not to mention that the greater independence from third-party ordering and delivery apps will help them reduce costs at a faster pace. It is just that simple.”